Due to the situation with Covid-19, time between order and shipped product is about 8 weeks.
This photo etch set is made for the Trumpeter Titanic model (1:200 scale). The set includes a lot of details that are missing from the Trumpeter hull, including all the plating detail for the counter stern. It is made to fit perfectly with "B/C/D-Deck - Hull Profiles" but can also be used individually.
The photo etch set is created with the highest level of quality and accuracy in mind. Every detail represented is based on the latest research available to ensure a realistic looking product that will lift your model from a basic plastic kit to the level of a true museum quality model.
Details covered in this product
- The shell plating for the counter stern, accurately represented using plans and photographs. The plating is made to connect seamlessly with "B/C/D-Deck - Hull Profiles" but can also be used on its own without that set.
- Nameplates for the bow and stern of the ship. The name is engraved into the brass to give a realistic final look. The font used is custom made using photographs of the real ship.
- All the propeller and rudder padeyes/cleats along the stern.
- The main condenser discharge ports with foldable boxes for the inside of the hull. The boxes add depth and dimension to the ports.
- Anodes for the Scale The Titanic rudder and the center propeller aperture.
- Eyelet for the Scale The Titanic rudder.
- Double bar and single bar guard rails for the concerned portholes on F-deck and G-deck.
- Replacement coaling doors for the entire ship. The ones moulded on the Trumpeter hull have the wrong shape and size.
- Cleats for the coaling doors.
- The shell plating detail around the bow anchors.
- Jackstays for the bow and aft B-deck.
- The remaining gangway doors along E-deck that are not included in the "B/C/D-Deck - Hull Profiles" set.
The instruction manual is available HERE
NB! Since this is a pre-order product in the pre-production phase, the final design might be subject to variation or changes.
RMS Titanic - Stern Plating & Hull Details
About 8 weeks between order and dispatched product. Orders are sent to our supplier for production every Thursday.