Due to the situation with Covid-19, time between order and shipped product is about 8 weeks.
This photo etch set is made for the Trumpeter Titanic model (1:200 scale) and covers the areas of the hull where there was hydraulic riveting. Once installed, the photo etch pieces stretch from the forward well-deck area to the aft well-deck area and cover B-Deck, C-deck, D-deck and parts of E-deck.
The photo etch set is created with the highest level of quality and accuracy in mind. Every detail represented is based on the latest research available to ensure a realistic looking product that will lift your model from a basic plastic kit to the level of a true museum quality model.
Details covered in this product
- Every single rivet in its exact location. The rivet pattern is based on the very latest research available.
- All doubling plates, each one unique to the other. There are a total of 90 doubling plates for each side of the ship.
- All windows, portholes and mooring ports in their correct location and with the correct dimensions.
- Backing plates to add depth and and an inner frame to the windows on B-deck and C-deck.
- Backing plates to add depth and an inner frame to the 19x24 inch portholes on C-deck and D-deck.
- All gangway doors on B-deck, C-deck, D-deck and parts of E-deck. The doors on D-deck and E-Deck are etched with a cutout to allow you to model them open or closed.
- Doors for aft well-deck wash ports and safety bars of the forward well-deck wash ports.
- Expansion joints and all visible plate laps.
The instruction manual is available HERE
RMS Titanic - B/C/D-Deck - Hull Profiles
About 8 weeks between order and dispatched product. Orders are sent to our supplier for production every Thursday.